Values-Driven Productivity exists to help you make meaningful progress on things that matter.
Without action, ideas remain imaginary. Without ideas, action remains meaningless.
When you take what matters and combine it with focused movement in the right direction, you create and find purpose.
You will get lofty ideas and practical tools here, a series of aspirations and realizations I’ve articulated as a fellow wayward traveler on the same journey toward experiencing alignment in what I believe, say, and do.
Practically, you can expect these three types of content:
- Podcasts – Conversations and monologues about the intersection of idealism and discipline.
- Essays – Posts centered on how to practically realize values.
- Recommendations – Helpful resources for you as you go.
My father taught me the following framework–The Five Fs–to clarify what matters. It’s also the framework for my values and the lens used to clarify what matters through the content you will find here.
- Faith – Honor God with my life as a committed Christian
- Family – Experience caring and close relationships with immediate and extended family members
- Friends – Enjoy authentic relationships with my community
- Fitness – Maintain a healthy mind and body
- Finances – Steward well the resources in my care
Now, here’s a little bit about me.
My family lives near Dallas, TX and is actively involved in The Door Church.
Professionally, I’m in business development for a company working to make healthcare better.
I love working with others to help improve systems, and my hope is that through this site we will grow together toward systemically implementing what we claim to value in more effective ways.
Thanks for being here,